The latest attacks are aware of the protection tools their victims have in place, - and are developed accordingly, bypassing existing automatic security controls. If they remain undiscovered, these kinds of attacks can lurk within your organization for months. Running a compromise assessment is an effective way of understanding if your existing detection and prevention systems are sufficient. It helps to uncover past and ongoing attacks, enabling the most effective response.
Detects compromise attempts using a combination of approaches, including threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment and incident investigation
Timely identification of security incidents mitigates their impact before it becomes apparent and protects your resources from similar attacks in future
This solution is particularly well suited to addressing the security requirements, concerns and constraints of these enterprise sectors.
Reveal any current or past cyberattacks quickly
- Discover if you’re currently under attack – and understand the nature of the attack and the attacker
- Detect on which of your systems the attack is present
- Understand how the attack is affecting your systems
Plan your response based on detailed reporting
- Analysis of the intelligence gathered about threats and Indicators of Compromise
- Description of possible attack sources and compromised network components
- Response recommendations to mitigate the incident’s impact and prevent future attacks
Put Kaspersky’s unique expertise at your service
- A proven track record of effective targeted attack research
- Cloud reputational network, uniting more than 100 million nodes worldwide
- Dozens of security assessment engagements across all verticals every year
According to recent research, a high proportion of security incidents are undetected. Relying on automated detection and prevention mechanisms alone, you run the risk of failing to detect:
Non-malware based attacks
Attacks involving previously unknown tools
Advanced attacks already at work in your infrastructure
Attacks exploiting zero-day vulnerabilities
Let’s start the conversation! To talk to one of our experts about how True Cybersecurity could inform your corporate security strategy, please get in touch.
Resurser markerade med * är på engelska