As corporate processes undergo extensive, across-the-board automation, businesses are becoming increasingly dependent on information technologies. On the flipside, the more a company’s business depends on IT, the more attractive the idea of hacking its information systems becomes. Companies often struggle to find the expertise and staff needed to track down threats and respond appropriately and security teams can become overwhelmed by managing systems and tools, leaving little time for thorough investigation and analysis.
Egenutvecklade tekniker baserade på hotinformation och avancerad maskininlärning hjälper till att avslöja, känna igen och upptäcka komplexa attacker
De senaste metoderna för att hantera cyberhot och identifiera attacker som automatiska identifierings- och preventionsverktyg kan ha missat.
Identifierar snabbt viktiga varningar och förser medarbetarna med kontextrelevanta, riktade rekommendationer, vilket kraftigt minskar angriparens uppehållstid
De mest framgångsrika hotjägarna i branschen har över 20 års konstant hotforskning bakom sig och identifierar mer sofistikerade attacker än någon annan leverantör
Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response in Q4 2020
This report contains some analytical findings from our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) operations during Q4 2020.
Round-the-clock managed protection against modern evasive threats
- Patented machine-learning models, unique threat intelligence and a proven track record of effective targeted attack research ensure continuous defense against even the most complex threats
- Fully managed and individually tailored ongoing detection, prioritization, investigation and response prevents business disruption and minimizes the overall impact of an incident
- Complete visibility into all observed malicious activities and your existing protection status delivers real-time situational awareness
Flexibility to suit all industry sectors and organizational needs
- Fast, scalable turnkey deployment enables an instantly matured IT security function without the need to invest in additional staff or expertise
- Automated or guided incident response provides a swift reaction while keeping all response actions within your full control
- Extended functionality and flexibility for mature IT security teams allows them to offload incident triage and investigation processes to Kaspersky and focus expensive in-house resources on reacting to the critical outcomes delivered
Cost-effective and completely justified IT security investment
- The reassurance of knowing that you are continuously protected against even the most innovative threats
- Capacity to manage complex incidents, minimizing the associated overheads without having to employ and train in-house security specialists
- Maximized value from your Kaspersky security solutions, reducing overall security costs while optimizing future IT security investments
- All the major advantages to having your own security operations center without having to actually establish one
Kaspersky in MITRE ATT&CK®
As cyberattacks grow more complex and persistent, understanding criminal techniques becomes key to effective enterprise cyber-defense. See how the MITRE ATT&CK methodology is used to evaluate the performance of Kaspersky EDR solution together with our MDR service.
Kontakta oss för att prata med någon av våra experter om hur True Cybersecurity skulle kunna ge information om företagets säkerhetsstrategi.
Resurser markerade med * är på engelska